About ISO Certification
International Standards Organization (ISO) is an independent organization that sets the standards for businesses in terms of quality, safety, and efficiency of products. An ISO registration enhances the reputation of your service or product.
There are different types of ISO certification like ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 5001, etc.
Of all the ISO standards, ISO 9000 series is the most popular. ISO 9000 is a set of international standards for quality management and quality assurance. The ISO 9000 family of standards like ISO 9001:2015, ISO 19011:2018, ISO 9000:2015 help organizations meet customer satisfaction and regulatory requirements and achieve continual improvement. ISO 9000 lays the fundamentals for Quality Management System (QMS).
QMS is structured framework of policies, processes and procedures for planning and execution in the core business areas of an organization. ISO 9001:2015 is the international standard for QMS. It is globally recognized and accepted and can be implemented by all small, medium and large enterprises to enhance efficiency, quality and profits. It also helps in reducing waste, and lowering costs.
We helps businesses in all types of ISO certification. Some of the certifications we deal with are:
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 22000:2005
- ISO 50001:2011
- ISO 28000:2007
- IATF 16949:2016
Benefits Of ISO
The primary reason a company needs an ISO certification is that it is mandatory by law or contract. The secondary reasons to conform to the standards are:
- It gives an organization a platform that is recognized by game changers and decision makers.
- Identification of recurrent issues and resolving them saves valuable time and financial support.
- Processes become more efficient which improves the system.
- They give a company a competitive edge needed during contract tenders
- The same resources lead to more value and worth.
- The perception the customers hold on business increases tenfold and consequently, satisfaction rises.
Additional advantages of ISO Certification
- Nowadays government tenders and proposals accept tenders of businesses that are ISO certified.
- Since ISO certifications meet international standards, they help businesses reach global customers.
- Each ISO standard was created so that customers are served better. Therefore, when certification is got, the satisfaction of the consumer increases and repeat purchases occur.
- A flawed product is duly rejected. When the standards set at an international level are adhered to, these rejections rarely occur.
- The efficiency of business increases because the SOPs of ISO demand seamless operations. The functionality and operations of the firm, thus, rise.
- The mark of an ISO 9001 Certification is automatic branding and marketing of a product because it doubles the credibility of a business.
- An ISO 9001 certification will set your business or organization on the path of profit and set it on par with world standards.
- The business will see consistent improvement and performance which will in turn provide customers with services and products beyond their level of expectation. This is a cycle which will indirectly be a positive influence on the satisfaction and morale of the organization as a whole.
When applying for an ISO Certification, every business will need to submit the following documents:
- Proof that the business is registered. This can be done through:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- GST Certificate
- MSME Certificate
- A letterhead or visiting card of the business.
- The details of an invoice that includes:
- Sale Invoice
- Purchase Invoice
This is a limited list of records that are required for the procedure. There are many other mandatory and optional documents that need to be submitted. The list differs with each type of certification. We provides a comprehensive guide of documents during consulting.